Welcome to the LincolnLincs!

The LincolnLincs is the place for important information about school events, notifications, dates and deadlines and news about the Lincoln community.
Go to the "LINKS TO DOCUMENTS"section of the blog to download forms or documents discussed in the posts.

After more than 40 years, we're still the Greatest School in the Universe!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PPT President's Letter

Greetings!
Since it's still November and Thanksgiving season, I believe I can get away with presenting a list of things that made me thankful yesterday at our PPT meeting:

  • I am thankful that superintendent, Mr. Mike Munoz, joined us at our PPT meeting, and that he understands how lucky we are to have our kids in such a learning-rich environment at Lincoln.
  • I am thankful for Cathy Nathan who organized Mr. Munoz's visit to Lincoln. She is remarkable!
  • I am thankful that our kids have Mr. S. encouraging and challenging them every day. How fortunate we are!
  • I am thankful for the many parents who attended last night's meeting. I felt proud of the welcome we were able to give our new superintendent.
  • I am thankful to our PPT secretary, Karen MacLaughlin, who made a welcome banner and had students sign it. It looked fabulous!
  • I am thankful for the entire staff at Lincoln. They are the heart and soul -- and arms, legs, brains, etc. of the school.
  • I am thankful for the many parents who volunteer to make Lincoln an extraordinary place, and I am thankful that I found a way to volunteer through PPT.
  • I am thankful if you are still reading this, and if you haven't done so already, please consider attending our PPT meetings. The next one is scheduled for January 23rd in Lincoln's media center. If you come to the meeting, I'll be so thankful!

Chris Harmon, PPT Co-President