Welcome to the LincolnLincs!

The LincolnLincs is the place for important information about school events, notifications, dates and deadlines and news about the Lincoln community.
Go to the "LINKS TO DOCUMENTS"section of the blog to download forms or documents discussed in the posts.

After more than 40 years, we're still the Greatest School in the Universe!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Update on All-Pro Dads - RSVPs Being Taken for Next Event February 19

We had almost 80 Dads and kids in attendance at the first All-Pro Dads event. The theme for January's meeting was finding your kid's passions and supporting them. We had outstanding feedback from kids and Dads and already have forty signed up for for our next event on February 19.

An email received after the event made my day!
"I would like to say thank you for allowing Dads the opportunity to attend an event like All Pro Dads this morning at your great school. There are so many things that make Lincoln the best school in the universe, however opportunities like today's are icing on the cake. I love nothing more than being a Dad, and events like today's allow my Daughter and I to bond in ways that differ from the "normal". Keep doing what you are doing. I am proud to tell people that my Daughter attends Lincoln, along with my son next year, and you should be proud to hear the envious reaction I receive from other parents when I tell them that! Thanks again!"

Please RSVP for your spot on February 19 by letting Amy or Jim know you are coming.
328-3550 amkrahn@rochester.k12.mn.us or jasonju@rochester.k12.mn.us

A big thank you to Perkins for providing delicious muffins and juice. Carribou also provided wonderful coffee that warmed up the Dads on a cold winter morning. Please consider supporting these folks as they continue to support us at Lincoln.

Thank you for making Lincoln a truly special place for all our students and supporting them in many ways. Jim Sonju