Welcome to the LincolnLincs!

The LincolnLincs is the place for important information about school events, notifications, dates and deadlines and news about the Lincoln community.
Go to the "LINKS TO DOCUMENTS"section of the blog to download forms or documents discussed in the posts.

After more than 40 years, we're still the Greatest School in the Universe!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Welcome to Emily Plantz- MN Reading Corps Literacy Tutor!

Hi! My name is Emily Plantz! I am the new Reading Corps Literacy Tutor at Lincoln. This is my first year in Reading Corps. I am very excited to be working with kids and to be working here at Lincoln! Besides being a tutor, I am also a full-time student at RCTC. I am currently working on getting my Liberal Arts degree. I hope to eventually get a Bachelor’s in English. I have loved reading from a very young age and I can’t wait to share that love of reading with children!