Welcome to the LincolnLincs!

The LincolnLincs is the place for important information about school events, notifications, dates and deadlines and news about the Lincoln community.
Go to the "LINKS TO DOCUMENTS"section of the blog to download forms or documents discussed in the posts.

After more than 40 years, we're still the Greatest School in the Universe!

Monday, September 18, 2017

From the Office

From the office:   Things you may be wondering about Lincoln…………

What time does school start?                           9:10 AM
What time does the first bell ring?                 9:05  AM

How early can I drop off my student:              Students may be dropped off or arrive at school NO EARLIER than 8:50 am.  If you have difficulty time making these times work, you can make arrangements for SACC..  
 

What do I do if my child is ill or going  to be gone? Call the Lincoln Attendance Line at 328-3551 and leave a message.  Please do this before 9:15 am.
**What do I do if my child’s end of day transportation changes:       Please call the office before 2:30 pm!
What time does school end?                             3:35 PM - all students need to be picked up by 3:45
How do I get ahold of the school nurse?       Call the main office:  Renee is available from 8:45-3:35
Main Office Number:  507-328-3550
Attendance Line: 507-328-3551